Wednesday 24 September 2008

Cast off, feeble hand out!

Well Monday was the day that the backslab was taken off and the 7 stitches taken out, (yes the starry edges started to come in from the sides of my eyes! but I didnt faint!) Now I have a removeable wrist guard, which is very good, especially in the shower where having one arm covered up is not exactly conducive to washing! Besides from the fact my left hand was looking decidedly manky from not being washed for 2 and a bit weeks!
I have been given a number of excercises from the Physio, which although rather depressing to start with (Mon) I can already see better movement. I am determined to get back on with the sports I was doing before, I cant waste what's left of the time in Aus!
Anyho will post some pictures of all the gruesomeness soon!

No comments: